Extrusion is a continuous manufacturing process for the production of profiles.
A thermoplastic or elastomer material is pressed and pulled through a die with the required shape. The product identification is performed in-line per offset printing, ink jet printing or hot printing.
Various pipes and high tech profiles:
- Weight ranging from 10 grams to 6.000 grams per meter
- Maximum width of 700mm
- Direct integration of holes, strencils and imprints
- Highly automated equipment
- Equipment regulated by infra-red light
- Micro-processed temperature regulation system
- Offset printing
- Ink jet printing
- Hot printing